A Heartfelt Thank You for Your Participation
Thank you for participating in the Friends of El Paso Animal Services' Inspire Your Heart With Art! Virtual Auction. We value and appreciate your contribution. We ask that you please carefully review and follow the rules and regulations for a successful and enjoyable experience.
Thank you again for your support!
Thank you for being part of Friends of El Paso Animal Services "Inspire Your Heart with Art" virtual silent auction! With your generous support, we hope to raise $5,000. All proceeds raised will benefit the Friends of El Paso Animal Services fund.
Please familiarize yourself with the following rules to ensure the auction runs smoothly and we all have a great time.
I HAVE AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION.
I HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
I FURTHER AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE AND PAY FOR ALL PURCHASES.
Your bid or Purchase is a Contract
When you place a bid on an online auction item, you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller if you are the winning bidder. You are the winning bidder if your bid is the highest bid at AUCTION CLOSE and your bid is accepted by Friends of El Paso Animal Services. You are entering a contract to buy the item, and to deliver payment within 72 hours of the announcement of your winning bid. If you cannot pay, please don't bid.
Your registration information includes any information you provide to Friends of El Paso Animal Services during the registration process. In consideration for your use of the Web Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete.
1. Bidding begins on January 31, 2024 at 12:00 AM MST and ends on February 14, 2024 at 11:59 PM MST.
2. The auction item value listed is based on the fair market value, as determined by the Friends of El Paso Animal Services.
3. All bids must meet the minimum bid requirements, or the will be disqualified.
4. Bidders may bid multiple times on the same item as long as they meet the bid minimum.
5. All bids are FINAL and non-refundable. Once you have placed and confirmed a bid, your bid cannot be retracted.
6. Bidders agree to pay in full the amount they bid at the conclusion of the auction.
7. Some limits may apply to auction items.
8. Age restrictions apply. Bidders must be 18 years of age to bid. Bids placed by any individual who does not legally qualify for any item will be disqualified. Valid ID will be required to purchase items.
9. Friends of El Paso Animal Services assumes no liability for risk or hazards associated with items won. Winner assumes all responsibility for risk and injury.
10. Items are subject to change or be withdrawn without notice at any time.
11. The bidder with the highest recorded bid at the close of the auction will win the item.
12. Items will not be released to winners until payment has been received in full. You agree to honor the seller's requirements regarding method and time of payment.
13, All items are sold as-is.
14. In the case of two bidders placing the same highest bid, the bid received first by the auction system will be deemed the leading bid.
15. By placing bids, you have accepted and agreed to comply with these terms of service for bidders.
16. You understand that items made by pets may have minor imperfections.